My name is Neelam and…
I love being a hopeless romantic
I love love stories
I love doing new things, being adventurous, jumping off cliffs
I love making people feel better than they ever believed they could ❤
I love cuddly animals
I love gorgeous lashes!
Lead MUA for Award Winning Bridal Team, DMG Designz
Certified Lash Stylist, Red Carpet Glamour
Brampton/ Toronto/ Gta/ Destination Weddings
Fashion, cosmetics, beauty, entertainment and the whole glamour industry in general have always been Neelam’s biggest passion so needless to say the enthusiasm she displays for it comes naturally.
As a Pro Makeup Artist and Lash Stylist, Neelam’s ambition and passion for makeup has given her the drive to create any look desired. Her work has graced the pages of numerous South Asian magazines and she has worked her magic at commercial sets, runway shows, Photoshoots and music videos as well as making brides beautiful all over the world.
Known for creating beautifully photographed, flawless looks with beautiful skin tones, not only enhancing but creating natural features by in-depth contours/highlights and awe-inspiring shading/blending artistry techniques – Neelam has the ability to make every bride feel and look nothing short of radiant and beautiful on her special day.
Quick Training Overview:
– Celebrity Makeup Artist: Scott Barnes, Los Angeles, 2014
– Makeup by Lilit, Los Angeles 2014
– Reginia Brows: Mentorship Program, 2014
– Pretty in the City Inc: Semi-Permanent Lash Technician, Toronto 2012-2014
– DressYourFace, Toronto 2013
– The School of Professional Makeup – Tv, Film & Airbrush, Toronto 2012
– Humber College: Cosmetic Marketing & Product Launches, Toronto 2011
– Sheridan College: Makeup Techniques I & II, Toronto 2010
– Jannel: Professional Makeup Art Class, Mississauga 2007
– Caryl Baker Visage: Education Program, Toronto 2006